A spokesmodel team is group high school seniors that represent a photographer in their high schools, sports teams, churches and their communities. They talk and post on social media about their experience with the photographer. They also get the opportunity to participate in group activities and receive countless perks along the way.
WHO CAN BE A SPOKESMODEL?
Any high school senior in the south jersey area! Spokesmodels should be fun, outgoing and a leaders in their community!
It is a exclusive experience! Senior year is such a special time and being apart of a spokesmodel team is a unique way to remember senior year, you get to be apart of a business, you develop life long friendships and participate in group events and activities.
- One complimentary mini session with the team. The mini session includes 30-45 minutes of shooting and 1-2 outfit changes with a full gallery of 30+ high-resolution digital images from the shoot.
- A senior portrait session includes 1.5-2 hours of shooting, 60 fully edited images, an online gallery with downloadable high-resolution files.
- For every referral the senior representative brings in they were receive money back. A referral is defined as a senior portrait session booked with signed contract and retainer. Weddings and mini sessions booked on referrals will not count towards cash back.
- After 10 referrals (and all money has been returned), seniors will receive $10 cash for every referral afterwards.
- Each senior representative will participate in at least one styled shoot throughout the duration of the program and will receive digital files from the shoot, most likely more the one will happen!
- Each Senior Spokesmodel will receive a blog Feature showcasing their full senior portrait session.
- The opportunity to win additional prizes, cash, gift cards, photo shoots and more throughout the year as additional incentives.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- Pay the cost of a
full senior portrait session
- Refer friends, family and teammates to Serena
- Post behind-the-scenes and given digital photos on all social media, such as Facebook Instagram and Twitter.
- Participate actively in the representative community both online and in person for events.
- Use Serena Rose Photography as the sole photographer for the duration of their senior year
Applications for the 2019 senior spokesmodel team open January 1st and I would be honored to have you on the team!!!